General Medicine and Surgery
We take great pride in delivering high quality medical care to your pet. We offer comprehensive medical, surgical, and dental care for your pets. Our hospital is augmented with the tools and expertise required to deliver quality healthcare to your pet. In the process our hope is that we nurture a relationship built on trust and expertise.
- General medical appointments
- Annual wellness examinations and consultations
- General soft tissue surgery
- Orthopedic surgeries are referred to a boarded veterinary surgeon who will perform the procedure here in our hospital.
- Comprehensive dental assessments and treatments
- Laboratory services
- Endoscopic procedures
- Digital Radiology
- Ovulation timing
- Breeding management
- Pregnancy diagnosis via ultrasound
- Semen collection, evaluation and freezing
- Pre-breeding and infertility evaluations
- Artificial insemination
Physiotherapy and Accupuncture
Physiotherapy has taken a hold as a standard of care for many conditions in dogs and cats. Dogs respond well to physiotherapy modalities that include joint manipulation, mobilisation techniques, acupressure, electro-therapeutic modalities, and exercise programs.